From: David Brookfield <david.brookfield@liquidthinking.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Windows Move Server1=>server2
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:37:47 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We use Acronis to back up to an external drive, it uses Volume Shadow Copy and has a very good compression ratio. You can also Backup directly to FTP with this if you wish, making it a off-site backup without having to take a disk or tape with you. If you want free, given you are using Win 2003 why not just use NTBackup? It's compression is rubbish but it will back it all up.

David

Vesse Michel wrote:
again thank you all!
I knew that this was not complicated ... but I'm impressed, I succeeded in 2 hours to transfer my server to another!
it's terribly effective

Now I want to find a way to effectively safeguard data
does i must stop CGP services on windows
if so, how do automatically)

then make a backup
Daily
week
months

I usually use SyncBackSE
http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/sbse-features.html

Votre Messagerie Collaborative
Accessible 24/24 via Internet , Outlook , Mobile
Email sécurisé Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus 24/24
Partage d'agenda, de Contacts ...
http://mail.liberty-one.com VOTRE SERVICE SAV_RECLAMATIONS_MEDIATION en ligne
Demander un essai GRATUIT
mailto:info@liberty-one.com