From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: Mailloop with option: Redirect All Mail to:
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:36:36 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Dec 12, 2008, at 12:07 PM, Urban Loesch wrote:

Hi,

we are using CGPro version 5.0.14 since years and it works very good.

Today I noticed some strange behaviour regarding the option
"Redirect All Mail to:" some other mailaddress.

The question today I have was: what will be happen if I redirect all incoming mails of an account let's say user@domain.com to the same account user@domain.com.

[snip]

OK, I read this and thought "Why on earth would you do this?". Then I realized that one of your users redirected all of his/her mail to him/herself and therein lies the problem.

So, to clarify, the OP has a user that redirected all mail back to the same account. Shouldn't there be a check in the interface to prevent this? Maybe there didn't used to be, but one has been introduced in more recent versions?