From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Issue with Windows Messenger & SIP
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:46:50 -0500
To: cgatepro@mail.stalker.com <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi there,

We have been using Windows Messenger with CGPro via SIP for a number of years now, and we are experiencing an issue where contacts appear offline even though they are not. (and they haven't selected "appear offline". Has anyone noticed this before, and how have you dealt with it?

Similarly, we have experienced other, similar, oddities, like having a co-worker's computer display the message "Tom Rymes is now Online" when I am in the same room and 50+ feet from my computer.