From: Yuri Pismerov <yura@pismerov.ca>
Subject: CGPro and Asterisk
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 00:59:02 -0800
To: <CGatePro>

Hello all,

Does anybody use Asterisk for forwarding calls from CGPro to a VoIP
provider?
I have a specific question regarding gatewaycaller forwarded calls not
being able to last longer than 10 seconds after the called party
answers. It looks like Asterisk expects an ACK from CGPro and drops the
call after a timeout.
The problem is specific to pair gatwaycaller/Asterisk. When I use sipgw
routing entry instead of gatewaycaller everything works just fine.

Here is what I get in Asterisk log 10 seconds after the remote party
answers:

[Feb  5 12:06:41] WARNING[4537] chan_sip.c: Maximum retries exceeded on
transmission
256EBB9FA4F6EE678BCE73744495EAE8-3853575@cgp.domain.com.gwout for seqno
1 (Critical Response)
[Feb  5 12:06:41] WARNING[4537] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call
256EBB9FA4F6EE678BCE73744495EAE8-3853575@cgp.domain.com.gwout - no reply
to our critical packet.