From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: SSL Requests
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:03:31 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We use a similar box, Xserve dual 2Ghz with 2gb ram, and run secure on all connections,

At the moment I have 87 users connected via imap, 25 on webmail, and 2 on pop.  Utilization is running 3 - 5% though that may be due more to excess capacity.  I wonder if it might be file related?  Do you use mdir or mbox?

- Wayne