From: Yuri Pismerov <yura@pismerov.ca>
Subject: Re: Help with SIP & CallerID
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:28:35 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
David Modoski wrote:
Firstly, I'm using a Grandstream GXW4104 to pass calls from the pots line to CGP.

I'm running into a problem where caller ID doesn't show up properly or I don't get calls at all. If use the default settings for the GXW4104 it appears to use the from field to populate the caller id. It appears to put the callerid in front of the servername defined in profile1 settings (which is the CGP server)

 In this case the calls never ring through to the ata. They are rejected in the CGP logs by the router module with "unknown user account"

11:42:09.245 1 ROUTER SYSTEM: '<callerid>@<domain>' rejected. Error Code=unknown user account
11:42:09.246 1 SIGNAL-009134 failed to route the 'From' address '<callerid>@<domain>'. Error Code=unknown user account

I ended up setting up the "callerid" as an alias to one of your CGPro accounts. It fixed the routing for me.