From: Wayde Nie <wayde@nie.ca>
Subject: Email HSM?
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:59:05 -0400
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Is there a hierarchical storage management solution that works well with CGP? I'm thinking something along the lines of old email messages that automatically get migrated off of primary storage to lower tier storage according to a configurable policy. To the end user, the message still appears in their account, and if they access it, it should be recalled or accessed from the lower tier storage (with delay proportional to how far it has aged out...).

Is something like this a feature I've missed somewhere, or if not a current feature, is it anywhere on the roadmap?

Thanks,

--
Wayde Nie.