From: Paul Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Winmail Dat filter and emails with voting buttons
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 06:32:23 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

We have CGPro 5.1.10 running on a RH linux server. Our clients are Microsoft Outlook 2003.

We have the Niversoft WinmailDat filter installed. Since installing it however we now see that when we send an e-mail with the voting buttons included, this triggers the WinmailDat filter and strips the voting buttons and puts a saved_body.rtf attachment file in its place. Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so is there a fix or workaround?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator