From: Mario Jorge Passos <mj@passos.net>
Subject: xxx@yyy.com will leave the Internet...
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:03:44 -0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Scenario: CGP 5.0.14, Mac OS X Server 10.5.6, Xserve.

I am trying to solve this puzzle - why will leave the  message appears -, and Google and CGP manual dont' seem to be help me.

The IP's, either LAN, Mobile Users, whatever - tested IP's -, produce the same result. Please note that for the example I connected from the server itself:

$ telnet mail.mydomain.com 25
Trying 1.2.3.4...
Connected to mail.mydomain.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mydomain.com ESMTP CommuniGate Pro 5.0.14 is glad to see you!
helo mail.mydomain.com
250 mydomain.com is pleased to meet you
mail from:me@mydomain.com
250 me@mydomain.com sender accepted
rcpt to:me@mydomain.com
250 mjpassos@mydomain.com will leave the Internet
data
354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself

Any clues?

TIA,

Mario Jorge Passos

-----