Mailing List Message #97792
From: Mario Jorge Passos <>
Subject: will leave the Internet...
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:03:44 -0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>

Scenario: CGP 5.0.14, Mac OS X Server 10.5.6, Xserve.

I am trying to solve this puzzle - why will leave the  message appears -, and Google and CGP manual dont' seem to be help me.

The IP's, either LAN, Mobile Users, whatever - tested IP's -, produce the same result. Please note that for the example I connected from the server itself:

$ telnet 25
Connected to
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ESMTP CommuniGate Pro 5.0.14 is glad to see you!
250 is pleased to meet you
250 sender accepted
250 will leave the Internet
354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself

Any clues?

Mario Jorge Passos