From: Jason Mader <jason@ncac.gwu.edu>
Subject: Re: XFS?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:03:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have used SGI's XFS for years, and it's a very good filesystem for CGP,
especially when the filesystem is very large.

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Eric Schneider wrote:

Hello,

Who is using CGP, RHEL 5.x (or clone), and XFS?  I have done quite a bit of
research on the pro/cons of XFS, but I haven't found much about CGP on XFS.
I would appreciate any thoughts or experiences the list can provide.

We have about 1.5 TB of email, ~10,000 accounts, and ~1000 active
IMAP/Webmail connections.

Thanks,

Eric

---Jason Mader, National Crash Analysis Center,
The George Washington University, VA Campus