From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: Pronto vs. Pronto Air
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:52:07 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have quite a few employees using web-based Pronto (both 443 & 80) on a daily basis and haven't experienced this.    And a majority of our outbound mail includes binary attachments.

I wonder if it might related to the recipient's system?

Do you happen to know what client software any of the people having this problem use?

 - Wayne

OS-X 10.5.7
CGP 5.2.13