From: Paul Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Winmail Dat Filter kills voting buttons in Outlook
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:26:39 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We use CGPro 5.1.10 with server side MAPI dll 1.2.11 with Outlook 2003
as our client.

We have deployed the Niversoft Winmail Dat filter and have found that
although it works well in general, it kills the voting buttons in
Outlook.

Has anyone else found this and if so is there a fix?

Thanks & Regards
Paul

Paul Dudley
Senior IT Systems Administrator