From: Urs Grützner <ugruetzner@ems.ch>
Subject: Re: stucked Queue urgent help needed
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:21:34 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for fast response

Except one message all are from the local queue. There was a problem
with a rule which was forwarding mails to a local account. There remains
a error message that the account exceeded quota but which is no more the
case (120 M for a quoata of 3000)

I try to get messages out of the queue folder (directly on the servers
Finder desktop) to find out which one stucks), but CGP does not
recognize these changes, except when making a reboot. When I leave a
part of the messages in the queue it gets emptied fast, but this
rebooting is tedious.

Isn't it possible to drag messages in or out of the folder and CGP
checks the moves?

Thanks

Justin McAleer <justin at neonova.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 09:29:49 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Which queue (inbound smtp, outbound smtp, local, etc)? Can you show all
log entries for one of the messages in the queue?

Urs Grützner wrote:
CGP 5.1.16 on MacOSX.5.6

 Since 2 hours the queue is stucked. I have disabled the helpers, but
that does not help to reduce the queue.

I have restarted the Server, negativ.

Any hints are highly appreciated