From: Wayde Nie <wayde@nie.ca>
Subject: Re: CallCentric SIP not SIP compliant, Not working with CGP
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 23:52:05 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>, Lightology Postmaster <postmaster@lightology.com>
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info, I guess I won't revisit my attempts with CallCentric then... I tried to get setup with them last April 2008 (IIRC).

My support thread read a lot like the one you include below, I was thinking of trying again hoping that something may have improved over the past year... Unfortunately not, I guess...

Anyone have a CallCentric competitor that they can recommend for use with CGP?

Wayde Nie.

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:59:15 -0500