From: Will Matthews <will@gap.ca>
Subject: CGP LDAP support for aliases
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:34:08 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all,

I saw a couple of messages from a few years back discussing the lack of support in CGP's directory for aliases (account or domains).  I was wondering if this had changed at all, or if anyone had any helpful workarounds for valid address verification via LDAP.  We have numerous group and generic email address that don't belong to an individual in our company directory, so setting these up in our existing LDAP directory would be incredibly time consuming.

Thanks,
Will