From: Will Matthews <will@gap.ca>
Subject: Re: Expand member groups not weeding out duplicates
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:06:33 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Krister,

Thanks for that, I had also notices that "Autogenerated"-tagging issue.  I had hoped to use the Reject Automatic Messages option to prevent bounceback messages and other nasty things from being mass distributed to the office--that is until I found that this would also prevent messages to groups from reaching sub-groups.  Good to know that it's at least be looked at then.

I'll second your Xmas wish.  I had to put together an expect script that uses the CGP CLI to look through all the groups for a given member to get that information.

Thanks again,
Will