From: Will Matthews <will@gap.ca>
Subject: Re: CGP LDAP support for aliases
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:13:12 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've seen others discouraging the use of directory-based domains given that the account information isn't cached, so it tends to cost more in terms of resources to frequently fetch account details from the directory.  I'm not sure at what scale, though, that this becomes a real issue as I'm dealing with less than 500 users.

Will