From: Jon Trimmer <jtrimmer@gvc.net>
Subject: RE: You have new message!
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:53:51 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I think they only check the list once a week or every other week.  When I signed up it took a week for a reply I sent to even make it out to the list.  This leads me to believe they are hand (perhaps a mass blind hand) approving subscribers to send emails after they register.

Jon Trimmer
Communications Manager
GVC Direct, Inc.

Tel: (800) 610-6482