From: Urban Loesch <bind@enas.net>
Subject: Re: CGP LDAP support for aliases
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:06:57 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
hi,

We are using postfix etc. in front of our CGP and it works very great as a spam- and virusblocker.
Also it can handle aliases and accounts in real time.

Let postfix protect your cisco and not vice versa :-)

Regards
Urban

Marcel Hochuli wrote:
I'm interested in this case, too.

We will implement a Cisco Spam and Virus Blocker and should be able to get the account aliases for this matter.

What's happening when I turn ON Directory-Based Domains?
Has LDAP direct Provisioning something to do with it? - It is currently disabled on our server.

Does anyone have a Cisco Spam and Virus Blocker in use with CGP?

Cisco Spam and Virus Blocker Info:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10131/index.html
http://www.cisco.com/cdc_content_elements/flash/security/spam_virus_blocker_demo/m_overview.htm
http://www.scmagazineus.com/Cisco-Spam-and-Virus-Blocker/Review/2769/