From: Wayne Gamble <rfecgate@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: Archive all mail
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:13:45 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Jim,

You can create an account, for example, one named archive.  Then create a rule

Data: header field is *@*.*

Action:  store in ~archive/INBOX.

Everything sent or received will be copied into archive's INBOX.

I would suggest you set it up as mdir rather than mbox (in case the old 2GB mbox limitation is still valid).  If you periodically rename the INBOX to something else your only limitation would be the amount of storage available on your system.

 - Wayne