From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Migration tips - Linux to Windows
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:54:29 -0400
To: <cgatepro@stalker.com>
OK, so it has come to this...we're moving from CentOS to Windows Server 2008.

What is the best way to accomplish this task? In the past, it was as easy as installing the RPM, moving the /var/CommuniGate folder and starting the service. Now I am not certain how to best accomplish this task.

Additionally, it would be nice to have users be able to use the integrated Windows auththentication with the MAPI connector.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. From searching and from memory, I know I'm going to have to deal with line ending issue, among other things.