From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: exceeded storage allocation
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:33:19 +0100
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Matériel: x86 (32-bit)
Version serveur: 5.2.14
Version MAPI: 1.52.14.1

one of my customer want to send me message (text) and reveive this :
552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation

i have 2Go alocation and only 1936Go in my INBOX ( Multi-mailbox type)

in few month ago i have also the same type of probleme when my INBOX is 2Go i dont receive other email, i must have to delete many messages and move into other folder to continue..