From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: exceeded storage allocation
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:06:49 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thank you Shaun ,
my mailbox is : Multi-Mailbox (and many other)
how to pass multi-mailbox to mdir (only for INBOX)
What are the pluses and minuses of the two versions

Shaun Gamble wrote:
If your mailbox is mbox type, then there is a 2GB limit on the server. If you use type mdir, then you won't be affected as much.

Create a subfolder in INBOX and move messages in there to free up some space.

However, a word of caution, keeping so many emails in your INBOX will really slow MAPI down.

Vesse Michel wrote:

    Matériel: x86 (32-bit) Version serveur: 5.2.14
    Version MAPI: 1.52.14.1

    one of my customer want to send me message (text) and reveive this :
    552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation

    i have 2Go alocation and only 1936Go in my INBOX ( Multi-mailbox type)

    in few month ago i have also the same type of probleme when my INBOX is 2Go i dont receive other email, i must have to delete many messages and move into other folder to continue..