From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Purging shared calendars en masse
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:49:48 -0400
To: cgatepro@stalker.com <cgatepro@stalker.com>
Hi there,

We have multiple large shared calendars that our users access via MAPI. Periodically, I go in via the Webmail interface and delete the older events to keep storage down to a reasonable level. However, this is a blunt instrument, because I can only sort events by creation date, and that leaves the potential for deleting ongoing repeating events that were created a while back but are still relevant.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best way to accomplish this? Maybe I can archive the items using Outlook?