From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: exceeded storage allocation
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:48:43 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
thank's all for your help!

My INBOX is MBox format.
my account limit is 3Go and have only 1936Mo on My INBOX
the 2Go limit is for INBOX only when we are on MBox format?

Nicolas, when you say :
<"To convert INBOX: Make sure the default mailbox format is <what you want"
you think that " mdir " is not the best format?

<"RENAME the Inbox. CGP will accept to do it and create a new <INBOX with the new format."
in webmail i rename the INBOX by INBOXMBoxOld and CGP créate automatiquely a new INBOX with the good format ? (only if i have change before the defaut format on my account)
After i select all email on INBOXMBoxOld and i move to INBOX?

Shaun wrote :
I find mbox with index to be slightly faster than mdir when you have thousands of emails in your inbox, otherwise they appear to be the same speed

someone has already done the speed tests ?

Mdir si Only for INBOX not for other ?
What is the forma for other folder?