From: Brian Gibson <gibson_brian@wheatoncollege.edu>
Subject: Messages appearing red in Webmail
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:51:32 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi everyone,

Yesterday a couple people reported in Webmail that out of the blue messages were being listed in red in the folder view (both old and new messages). I was out and my colleague was troubleshooting and called CGPro tech support and they said that we should call Apple. What he thought was these users were using Mac Mail and it received an update that sparked its Junk mail filter to kick in and start classifying messages. I am looking at the messages in Webmail and can't for the life of me find the header it is using to make it think that it is junk mail. I haven't had a chance to talk to the end users about this. Has anyone seen this before? We primarily use a combination of Thunderbird and webmail so we have zero experience with that client.

Thanks,
Brian