From: Wiley Sanders <wms2@stmarys-ca.edu>
Subject: CGatePro on OpenSolaris
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 11:02:03 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We are looking to upgrade out CommunigatePro hardware to a Sun X4270 or X4275 X86 box. I don't see OpenSolaris on the list of supported platforms, only Solaris. Will OpenSolaris work OK?

Also, I see the Communigate installation note still recommend disabling hyperthreading. I though this was all fixed? It's been a while since I had to mess with turning off hyperthreading, and I haven't had any problems (that I know of, that is.)

Thanks,
--
 Wiley Sanders
 CaTS System Administrator