From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.3c2 is released
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:16:06 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
thank you Bret !!
i hope in the next version the icalendar run with iPhone/ActiveSync
best
michel

Vesse Michel wrote:
Hi
[*] CommuniGate Pro 5.3c2 is released
http://lists.communigate.com/Lists/CGatePro/Message/98816.html

[CGP-Update] [*] CommuniGate Pro 5.2.17 is released
http://lists.communigate.com/Lists/CGatePro/Message/98760.html
    1 - what is the difference between version 5.3c2 and version 5.2.17
2 - what is the latest
3 - what is the most stable

"c" versions are the current development versions, so 5.3c2 would be the latest development version.
5.2.17 would be the latest stable version.

There are some mailbox compatibility issues between the 5.3x series and previous versions that were addressed in 5.2.17. So, the idea is if you plan to upgrade to 5.3x in the near future, the upgrade to 5.2.17 would be a good idea so that if you needed to back off the 5.3x upgrade, you would not experience mailbox incompatibility problems.

My own philosophy is to keep up with the latest stable version, so I'll probably upgrade to 5.2.17 when it next fits into my schedule. Of course, YMMV and you should evaluate each upgrade whether it is appropriate for your organization.

HTH,
Bret