From: Darron Chapman <dchapman@warrensburg.k12.mo.us>
Subject: Windows Mobile 6.5 and ActiveSync
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:23:42 -0600
To: cgatepro@mail.stalker.com <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>

Is anyone else having issues getting ActiveSync on Windows Mobile 6.5 to connect to your CommuniGate server.  ActiveSync was working on 6.1 but when I upgraded my phone to 6.5, it stopped working and I get the following error:  “Exchange ActiveSync has encountered an error.  If this condition persists, please contact your Exchange Administrator.” And then it gives a support code of 0x80070006.

Darron Chapman