From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Windows Mobile 6.5 and ActiveSync
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 22:10:47 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

opalko@oxfordms.net wrote:
What version of CGatePro?  We had immediate sync problems with ActiveSync devices (and no changes on the mobile devices) after going from 5.2.18 to 5.3c so we went back to 5.2.18 and had no problems.  Upgraded last week from 5.2.18 to 5.3 stable and saw sync problems again.  We're back down to 5.2.18 again for now.

What kind of problems did you have with CGPro 5.3 and ActiveSync?

Cheers

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov