From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: RE: Pronto! feature request
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:25:58 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

[snip]

> I'll be glad if Stalker will be able to spend a single word
> on this request, even if they'll say "we want you to deploy
> legacy client software or buy this custom web skin, because
> you a are the only person that ask for this feature!"...
> everything will be better than silence! :(

[snip]

Don't hold your breath, CGS is not known for that sort of customer interaction, especially on the list. This situation is similar to the Macintosh sync ability issue and the requests for the web interface to display the number of accounts for which you are licensed. Both have repeated calls for an answer on the list and, unless I am mistaken, neither has received a response.