From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Winmail.dat
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:45:23 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

I'm not an expert, but guessing from the difference between your rule and mine, I'd suspect the problem might be that you have more rules than I do... ;)

Perhaps if it is possible, you should have a look at the header of the messages on your iPhone that are have the winmail.dat attachment and see if they contain the headers needed to fire the winmaildat filter on your system.  If they do, then I'm not sure what is going on .  If they don't, it suggests that you need to amend your rules (e.g. make them more general by perhaps leaving out the second rule... )

HTH

Gavin