Mailing List Message #99299
From: Andrew Hotlab <>
Subject: RE: Pronto feature requests
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:09:56 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>

> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:39:37 +1300
> Subject: Pronto feature requests
> Feature requests and a bit of feedback on Pronto:
> -Calls - Voice mail: Instead of playing in Pronto interface (Pronto audio
> player), click on voice mail file opens Windows Media Player ?!?

Sorry, I missed to underline the importance of this feature too!
It's crazy not to be able to listen a voicemail inside Pronto! while
I can hear songs in my music playlist!!
This is even more frustrating for Mac users, because the attachment
is firstly downloaded and then a user must manually play it with the
right player (default is iTunes, which let the user to remove manually
the voicemail file from its music library too!!)

Anyone agree this should be a priority for the development of the
Pronto! interface?