From: Wayne <wayne@hamilton.net>
Subject: RE: Anyone having trouble emailing Yahoo?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:22:16 -0600
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'm having the same issue but it seems to be only affecting a few of my
IP/Domains. I have filled out
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/defer.html multiple times
but haven't got a response from a live person yet.

I hate to waste bandwidth on the list but I hope others will respond to the
message so we can get a feel how big this problem is.  I currently have 658
in queue for yahoo on just one domain. Normally my in queue messages hang
around 75-150 total a crossed all domains.

I was wondering if I had a Domain Key would that help me any Yahoo won't put
me on the feed back loop with out one.

Wayne