Mailing List Message #99667
From: William Bashlor <>
Subject: Blacklisted by Earthlink, how to reroute earthlink traffic?
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:19:24 -0800 (PST)
To: <>

We are blacklisted by Earthlink, and from what I can tell, Earthlink only. We forward all mail to our barracuda for sending. Is there anyway I can use the router (or something) and make cgpro not forward any mail destined for Earthlink? In other words, all Earthlink mail would be sent as normal from CGPro's SMTP service?

I've near exhausted all attempts at trying to get off Earthlink's SPAM RBL or whatever they are using. My theory here is while I'm waiting for our Barracuda to be whitelisted, I can change the IP that our mail is coming from for earthlink only. This would at least restore our customers communication with Earthlink customers.

If not the router, maybe setting a global rule?

Any ideas here?

Thanks Guys (and Gals),

Network Engineer