From: William Bashlor <willieb_72@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: thunderbird & pronto calendaring
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:25:54 -0800 (PST)
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
You can sync a contact IMAP folder with thunderbird using SyncKolab, but it's not an active connection like with using MAPI with Outlook. I don't really like Outlook and would much rather use Thunderbird or Evolution, etc. however I think I must use Outlook because of my contacts and calendar sync with CGPro. I think you can even get the calendar to sync with SyncKolab but I'm not really interested in something that's not real time and automatic to sync.

Speaking of CGPro and calendars, I wonder if CGPro works with iPhone now? I gave that up a long time ago!

-Will