From: Tracy Fread <tracy.f@diversicom.net>
Subject: Increasing performance with Mapi Connector
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 06:19:53 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

Does anyone have any general guidelines for increasing performance using Outlook 2007 and the CGP Mapi connector? I have been using this setup for our company for a little over a year and the biggest complaint that I get is how slow and unresponsive Outlook can get. I have tried increasing/decreasing processors in several different areas, (including IMAP which seems to have helped) but I was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions.

Thanks

Tracy Fread