From: Vesse Michel <michelv@liberty-one.com>
Subject: Re: Bad SMTP prompt at the host
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:27:02 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'm just clarify that I have no [action] in niversoft, I'm just a satisfied customer to use the programs and services of this company
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:22:10 +0100
 "Vesse Michel" <michelv@liberty-one.com> wrote:
Hi Nicolas,
just see your new filter ListBackscatter v1.0 on http://www.niversoft.com/products/cgscripts/pro#listbackscatter with seem to be a good way for reduces the backscatter caused by the Communigate Pro LIST module
is it possible to use also out the LIST because i have exactly the problem : This may even get your server listed in a few DNSBL such as SpamCop's or backscatterer.org's.

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:03:28 +0100