From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: SIP Oddities
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 15:39:29 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
After an upgrade to 5.3.5, our SIP IM setup using Microsoft Messenger is no longer working. Users can log in and everything looks OK, but all IMs are bounced with an error of: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients"

I really ought to move over to Spark and XMSS, but in the meantime, I need to get this up and limping again. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of that was changed was the version number, and we are now running the 64-bit version (no idea why I didn't install that in the first place, but...)

Many thanks,