From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Re: Outlook IMAP/MAPI connectivity issues through NAT
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:17:06 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
You might also have a look at some of the general performance settings that can affect the system, such as the number of enqueuers and dequeuers, minimum mailbox size that is indexed, etc. I am far from an expert on this stuff, but you might ask the others here or contact Stalker for an overview.

Tom