From: Global Homes Webmaster <webmaster@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Web* SIMS Mail Interface
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:25:16 -0800
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 01/22/02 at 14:42, Shawn Rogers wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a "web mail" interface that we can run on our Web* 4.4
> server to interface with SIMS (Which is run off the same machine).  We need
> to have attachment capability.  We do have the full Lasso plug in installed
> and working, so a Lasso solution would be fine, or even an ACGI or a plug
> in.  Its only for a couple users.

4D just released a freebie stand-alone web mail server that's supposed to work
with any POP server. They were handing it out on a CD with a bunch of other
free goodies at MacWorld SF. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm hoping that I
can use it in conjunction with my SIMS server to provide web mail for my
travelling users.

      <http://www.globalhomes.com/> | PGP public key available on request