From: kirk@greendragon.com <kirk@greendragon.com>
Subject: adding a user
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:55:30 -0800
To: <sims>
I want to create a web page that allows users to create a new user account and access there mail. I have a web page program that will work but only once they have an account. I need to know what to do to make this work. If there is anyway you can help it would be great. We have no money to spend on high class server like CommuniGate because we are a non profit organization. I await your response. Many thanks in advance.

Reece