From: Linda Pautsch <ljp@realimagesdesign.com>
Subject: What does this mean? - wierd routing
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:28:11 -0800
To: <sims>
[pardon the repost, but I originally sent this on 1/24, but since it hasn't shown up on the list archives yet, I'm assuming it didn't go through...]

Hi all,

I'm using SIMS to handle email for several domains. Recently two different people who have been sending me email to two of the domains have said that they got back messages that said the email address they sent to was disabled. When I had them send me copies of the message header that they received, it turned out the message was from "domainhost.com", which is not my mail host. Now, the original email they sent was received by my SIMS machine, and was processed correctly. I can't figure out how this other domain got a copy of the original message... (hope I'm making sense here)  This is causing a problem, since if people receive this message, they think that their message didn't go through, or that there is something wrong with my email address

Then the original sender of the message received the following message from domainhost.com: