From: Thomas Tempelmann <listuser@tempel.org>
Subject: Poll another SMTP and transfer its mails into SIMS?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:31:37 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I have assigned a backup mail server (not SIMS) that will take
mail if mine (SIMS) is not available (which happens once per night
when it's getting backed up, then restarts).

I wonder if there's a way to then automatically get any mail
from the backup mail server and re-send it to SIMS as if it
had been sent there in the first place.

I have no direct control over that backup mail server, so it
would need to be a way where I poll the backup server somehow
or get it to deliver the stored mail to my SIMS.

Thomas