From: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Subject: Feature Request: Opt-In Blacklisting
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:08:29 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Much of the discussion regarding blacklisting centers on the blocking of legitimate mail from open relays and such. I'm guessing that others who use RBL are like me in that they (you?) spend some amount of time educating your users about how RBLs work, why you use them and then offer to white-list the particular account that missed some legitimate email.

Wouldn't it be nice if account owners could turn anti-spam filters on and off themselves, remotely, just as they can change their own password?

--

Internet Tools for Business --  <http://www.CyberSpaces.net/>
E-commerce web hosting