From: Robert Ameeti <robert@ameeti.net>
Subject: Re: Managing Users mail and Minimizing the All Messages list
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:31:08 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Robert Ameeti at 2002-02-16 12:39 from robert@ameeti.net wrote:

With these settings, why would CommuniGator be showing any mail for
this user in the All Messages window? Shouldn't all mail be forwarded
to the 'Distribution List Address' and then Discarded? What am I
missing here? (I'm talking over 800 messages with some going back
several weeks, probably since the last time I just threw Discarded
everything that was more than a few days old.)

Did you ever set discard failed messages to never ??

Looking again at my All Messages window, I now see that what I am referring to are NOT messages that have failed. I regularly was Deleting failed messages.  The messages that sit in my All Messages window are all 'sent' or 'opened (read)'.
--
Robert Ameeti