From: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Opt-In Blacklisting
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:46:40 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 11:12 AM -0600 2/17/02, Michael Croft wrote:
>At 8:41 AM -0800 2/17/02, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>>>Wouldn't it be nice if account owners could turn anti-spam filters
>>>on and off themselves, remotely, just as they can change their own
>>>password?
>>
>>No.
>>
>No, but for different reasons.
>
>In our test runs of various RBLs (more than a month for each), they stopped
>exactly two pieces of mail, both legitimate, from personal contacts of our
>users.

You're missing my point. SIMS already incorporates RBLs. You don't *have* to use them and, apparently, you don't. Fine. But for those of us that *do* use RBLs, it might be nice if the clients themselves could turn this function off or on. That's all I'm asking for.

--

Internet Tools for Business --  <http://www.CyberSpaces.net/>
E-commerce web hosting