From: Chuck Martin1 <clmartin@theombudsman.com>
Subject: Re: MailHub and address harvesting
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:09:38 -0800
To: <sims>
The message below is a prime example of the problems my message describes. I cannot figure out how to make mail relaying through the Linux box work, and the McAfee tech support seems unable to do so either, in spite of the huge sum of money I paid them.

Begin forwarded message:

------ Failed Recipients ------

<SIMS@mail.stalker.com>: Mail Server is down or unreachable.