From: Cameron Knowlton <cameronk@macgods.com>
Subject: undeleted messages
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:14:50 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I seem to have about 12 or 14 messages in my box that never get deleted. checking the Users list via the web admin shows there to be some data in my mailbox, even immediately after checking email.

Is there a sanctioned way to remove these messages, or should I kill the mailbox and re-create it?

thanks in advance, great mail program!

Cameron Knowlton
cameronk@igods.com
http://www.igods.com
Cameron Knowlton              cameronk@igods.com
Internet Marketing               Web Development
tel (403) 237-7254      Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ICQ 8209755                 http://www.igods.com
Marketing your business on the internet

--
copyright iGods 2002